Lucky11 | Andar Bahar Online - Where And How To Play For Real Money?
Andar Bahar is a well-known and popular Indian card game that originated in Bangalore. Andar Bahar, also known as Katti or Mangatha, is an online betting game that is traditionally played without the use of real money. It is a newer game when compared to Online Blackjack or Online Baccarat, but it has a devoted following of players who enjoy playing and winning. It's quick and simple to learn, and there's no limit to how many people can play. Read on to learn more about Andar Bahar at Lucky11 Online Casino.
What Exactly Is Online Andar Bahar?
Online Andar Bahar entails playing the game as you would with friends or family. There isn't much of a difference, other than whether you're having fun with other online players or by yourself. Try your luck for free entertainment or real money thrills. It's fast, furious, and completely immersive, keeping you on the edge of your seat.
The advantage of this traditional popular game is that it is completely portable. A deck of cards is usually all that is required, with no additional complications such as gaming tables, wheels, or chips. Andar Bahar becomes truly mobile when played online. You can enjoy it at the touch of a screen on your PC, smartphone, or tablet whenever you want.
Andar Bahar Card Game Gameplay
When you play Andar Bahar, the outcome is mostly determined by chance, with a little educated guesswork thrown in for good measure. For the rapid-fire gameplay, a single deck of 52 cards is used. To keep things simple, the game's odds of winning are 50/50.
Players then select one of two sides of the table: Andar (the left side) or Bahar (the right side) (the right side). The goal is to predict which side an identically numbered card to the chosen card will appear when the cards are cut and dealt. It's really that simple!
Although Andar Bahar is a simple card game, there are some general rules and gameplay features you should be aware of before you begin. These can differ slightly between online casinos, newer options with additional features, and live casinos. However, the standard Andar Bahar rules are as follows:
1. The pack of cards is cut open to reveal a card visible to all players.
2. Players then wager on whether a card with the same face value will appear in Andar (to the left) or Bahar (to the right) (to the right).
3. Cards are then dealt to the betting spots for Andar and Bahar. If the first card is a black suit (clubs or spades), dealing begins with Andar. If it is red (hearts or diamonds), it will begin with Bahar.
4. If additional betting is permitted, two cards will be dealt to each betting spot, after which players will place their final bets.
5. The cards are then dealt alternately to each of the betting spots as you wait for a match.
6. The round will end when an identical value card to the chosen one is dealt to either of the betting spots.
7. If you bet on the correct location, Andar or Bahar, you have won and will receive your payout.
8. All other bets are forfeited to the dealer.
One advantage of playing Andar Bahar is that there is no difficult terminology to learn and remember. It's a simple game that anyone of any age can enjoy. Players only need to remember two things:
1. Andar - the leftmost betting spot on the table. In Hindi, it means "inside."
2. Bahar - the correct betting spot on the table. In Hindi, it means "outside."